10. Cyrece Delicoso – Winning the HAWX battle royal to become the #1 contender for the title has to at the very least get you a mention.
Shelly’s take: “Definitely deserving…I would probably have her higher, but whatev”
9. Kimberly Soulstar – XWA Women’s Champion but hasn’t defended her title much.
Shelly’s take: “I’ve watched Kimberly since her days as HKWF Women’s Champion. Do you think people just hand her belts?”
8. Tara Duffield – Former DCWF champion and #1 contender.
Shelly’s take: “
7. Tyress Serevi – Right now there’s nobody hotter.
Shelly’s take – “Yaaaawwwwwwn”
6. Rubie Jules (Current XWA Bombshell Champion) – May hold gold, but can she stand on her own without the Impac Mafia, that’s the question.
Shelly’s take: “How crazy is it that one of the champions isn’t even in the Top 5? Who’s doing the rankings? The BCS???”
5. Vendetta (Current HAWX Hardcore Champion) – She may have lost the XWA Women’s Title, but she’s still as tough as they come.
Shelly’s take: “There may be 4 ahead of her, but none of them are rushing to face her.”
4. Jennf Parkins – Vet who has held titles and still ranks high in every fed.
Shelly’s take: “I think Jennf showed this weekend she deserves to be in the top 5. Don’t believe me? Just ask Vendetta.”
3. Elisa Riddler ( HAWX World Champion) – Elisa’s on an incredible run and wears the HAWX title with honor.
Shelly’s take: “Elisa blew me away at After Dark. She and Kimberly set the arena on fire.”
2. Brianna Afterthought (Current DCWF Champion) – 2009 was very good to Brianna. We can only imagine how 2010 will unfold.
Shelly’s take: “She’s ok. If I ever found that I was facing her, I’d be like, how nice…a free belt!”
1. Nanny Gothly (HKWF Women’s Champion, XWA Lightweight Champion) – This past month, there hasn’t been anyone tearing it up like Nanny. Goes to show its not the size of the dog in the fight…
Shelly’s take: “She may not look like much, but this bitch knows one thing and one thing only….kicking ass!!!”
Horses Morrisey, CaraWellesley, Katherine Blackadder, Paula Wilcox